Carrier Claims Contact Info

As a Hopp Insurance personal insurance policy holder, you have the option of contacting our agency at 503-538-3421 or 800-246-3421 during business hours or directly contact your carrier below 24 hours a day.

Company Main Claims
Safeco Insurance Co. of America 800-332-3226
American Modern 800-375-2075
BlueCross BlueShield of OR 800-365-3155
Builders & Tradesman 877-649-6682
CBIC Washington & Oregon: 800-765-2242
All Other States: 800-788-3006
Chubb 800-252-4670
CK Specialty 866-444-7714
CNA 877-262-2727
Condon & Skelley 800-257-9496
Foremost 800-333-7276
GeoVera 800-785-2181
Hagerty 800-922-4050
Hartford Insurance Personal: 800-243-5860
Business: 800-327-3636
Insco Dico 800-782-1546
Liberty Northwest 877-542-6978
Lifewise of Oregon 800-596-3440
Mutual of Enumclaw Weekdays: 877-425-2580 (7am – 5pm, PST)
Evenings and Weekends: 866-924-3036
Ohio Casualty 866-255-5530
Old Republic 800-766-5673
Oregon Mutual 800-934-3809
Progressive 800-776-4737
Red Shield Insurance 800-527-7397
RLI Surety 800-444-0406
Scottsdale Insurance Co. 800-423-7675
Sublimity 866-894-1689
Travelers Personal: 800-252-4633
Business: 800-238-6225
Zurich 800-987-3373

Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!

Access quotes from Oregon's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.

In observance of the upcoming holidays, our office will be closed
Friday, December 24th, and will remain closed through Monday, December 27; returning Tuesday December 28th.
We will also be closed on Friday, December 31st, 2021, returning Monday, January 3rd 2022.

Happy Holidays!!!!